The major issues identified by the panelists are nine, and were positioned according to the level of uncertainty, emergence and time horizon:
- The Anthropocene,
- The population explosion,
- The emergence of new forms of governance,
- New tools for power shift,
- Reconciling multiple identities within the same person,
- The deep shift in cultural values,
- Technological unemployment,
- The vigorous seniors,
- The rise of violence.
Four other major issues concern "Drivers", namely:
- Overdependence on algorithms due to the increasing digitization of human activities,
- Industry 4.0,
- The increase of human intelligence,
- Creativity without chaos.